Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New Blogger Gadget: Followers

I just added a neat new Gadget from Blogger to my blog called Followers. You can see it on the upper right sidebar. Here's how it works:

If you add yourself as a Follower of my blog (or whatever blog uses the Gadget), then Blogger displays your icon as a Follower and includes new Heirloom Gardener posts in your Dashboard's Reading List. Further, it adds a free link directly from my blog via your icon to your About Me entry, so other Heirloom Gardener readers can find out more about you and your blogs.

If you'd like to add the Gadget to your blog, go to your Dashboard, click on Layout, then click on Add a Gadget.

2 comments:

Zoë said...

I have been a follower of your blog for quite a while now, I found it a useful way to access new posts on all my favourite blogs through my own blogs Dashboard.

Its one of my favourite gadgets they have added

Stacy said...

I love the new "Followers" feature! It is fun to show that you follow a blog - especially if you don't have a lot of time to write comments regularly. I have followed your blog for a while as well - I need all the gardening resources I can get - and nothing is better than learning from other's experiences.

Search Heirloom Gardener

Google
 

Blog Archive

Blogflux

Blog Flux Pinger - reliable ping service. Blog Directory Alltop, all the top stories
Powered By Blogger