Friday, November 28, 2008

Amaryllis, Winter Containers and Christmas Decorations

Over the past two weeks, traffic on my blog has turned to winter containers and Christmas decorations. The only thing that I have done thus far is plant my amaryllis (for a prior post on growing them, click here). This picture is from a couple of days ago and the bulbs should be blooming around Christmas.

I haven't gotten around to the winter containers or Christmas decorations yet, but will be sure to post about them in the coming weeks. For those of you who have already moved on to those activities, here are two posts from last year that you may find helpful:

1. Container Gardening: Winter Containers

2. Christmas Decorations from the Garden

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just bought my first amaryllis bulb yesterday and am feeling very excited about trying it out :)

Search Heirloom Gardener

Google
 

Blog Archive

Blogflux

Blog Flux Pinger - reliable ping service. Blog Directory Alltop, all the top stories
Powered By Blogger